JOB REF: HRM/4/5/2020: INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY ASSISTANT.
Key Operational Responsibilities:
• Implement the ICT policy and procedures;
• Ensure availability, integrity and security of all systems (Internet & Network, Telephony system, Microsoft Outlook Computers.
• Day to day administration of the ICT systems;
• Provide basic support across the Company function
• Undertake regular backups of the Company’s ICT system;
• System configuration and provision of technical support;
• Trouble-shooting of all systems;
• Manage and update of the Company’s website;
• Manage of user access rights for all systems;
• Configure of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
• Train of computer users;
• Install of software and hardware;
• Liaise with ICT vendors;
• Manage all ICT related projects like online marketing etc.
• Manage of all ICT assets.
Key Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Communication Technology or its equivalent.
• ICT Business Certified Professional course e.g. CCNA.
• Microsoft Professional Certification will be an added advantage.
• Certificate of good conduct from DCI.
• At least three (3) years of experience in a busy, medium sized or large organization.
• Practical knowledge of ICT Systems - Installation, Backup, Recovery and Administration.
• Practical knowledge in Windows Systems and good knowledge in Desktop operating systems as well as applications.
• Management of Disaster Recovery Plans.
• Experience in ICT project management and implementation.
• Experience in ICT security and Managing ICT risks.
• Knowledge in router configuration and firewall setup, as well as good understanding of wireless Devices is required.
• Good understanding of ICT development including web development and content management.
• ICT support.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Strong Communication.