Applications are invited from qualified persons for the above vacant position.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
Job Grade: WRSC 6
Job Ref: WRSC/05/2022
Reporting to the Officer-In-Charge of Information Communication Technology, the job holder will be responsible for the following:
- Maintaining Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
- Drawing and scheduling preventive and corrective maintenance.
- Providing technical ICT support to users;
- Installing and configuring ICT equipment and services;
- Monitoring the use of hardware and software and ensuring that all are licensed;
- Maintaining and supporting information systems and/or implementing new computer‐ based systems; and
- Monitoring backup logs and resolving any failures.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: -
- Bachelor's degree in any of the following disciplines: - Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional certificates in any of the following areas: - Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) or Certified Network Associate/Network+ (CCNA/CISCO) or Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Information Systems Manager (CISM);
- and Met the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application letters indicating the job reference number and position as the Subject. The letters should be accompanied by certified copies of academic and professional certificates, identity card/passport and an up-to-date detailed curriculum vitae, and submitted as follows:
- Hand delivered and posted applications should be submitted in a
sealed envelope indicating the job reference number on the envelope and
The Chief Executive Officer/ Registrar
Warehouse Receipt System Council
Ground floor, Tea House- Naivasha Rd, off Ngong Rd
P.O. Box 22757-00505
- Email Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference number and position as the subject.
- All applications should be received on or before 5th October, 2022 at 5:00pm.
- WRSC is an equal opportunity employer and respects diversity. Persons living with disabilities, marginalized and minority groups who meet the job specifications are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Suitable applicants with experience in the implementation of the Agricultural Sector Transformation and Growth Strategy (ASTGS) will have an added advantage.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured