The Judicial Service Commission (JSC) is an independent Commission established under Article 171 of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010 to promote and facilitate the independence and accountability of the Judiciary and the efficient, effective and transparent administration of justice.
Job Requirements: Academic and Professional Qualifications:
For appointment to this position, the applicant must have: -
- i. A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or any other relevant field;
- ii. Professional Certification as a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) will be an added advantage;
- iii. Proficiency in Computer Applications; and
- iv. Meets the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- i. Carrying out annual risk assessment and preparation of annual internal audit work plan and budget;
- ii. Reviewing internal controls and operations on ICT systems;
- iii. Verifying existence and safety of assets;
- iv. Preparing and maintain audit working papers;
- v. Preparing draft audit findings, recommendations and conclusions and submit draft audit reports for review;
- vi. Following up on the implementation of internal and external audit recommendations;
- vii. Carrying out investigations on irregularities identified or reported on in audit reports or by management or any other source;
Core Job Competencies:
i. Good Interpersonal and Communication skills;
ii. Supervisory and Problem-solving skills;
iii. Confidentiality and High Integrity;
iv. Hands-on and Results Oriented;
v. Ability to work under pressure; and
vi. Merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
Interested and qualified persons are asked to visit our jobs portal: https://jobs.judiciary.go.ke for detailed job description, requirements for appointment and instructions on how to apply. All applications should reach the Commission NOT LATER THAN 28TH OCTOBER, 2020 AT 5.00 P.M.
Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
The Judicial Service Commission is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
THE SECRETARY JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 40048 - 00100 NAIROBI
Telephone: +254 20-2739180
Commission Secretariat: Reinsurance Plaza,
Podium Floor, Taifa Road, Nairobi.