Design, execution, and review of IT policies, plans, and procedures in the company.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
Cytonn Investments is an alternative investment manager, with real estate development capability, and a primary focus on private equity and real estate investments in the high growth Kenyan Region. Cytonn has a unique strategy of coupling two compelling demand areas - the lack of high yielding investment products due to the large banking spread, and the lack of institutional grade real estate; by providing high yielding instruments to attract funding from investors, and we deploy that funding to investment grade, well planned and comprehensive real estate developments that are largely pre-sold. With offices in Nairobi, Nakuru, Nyeri and Kisumu - Kenya and Washington, DC - USA, we are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global and local institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
Real estate investments are made through our development affiliate, Cytonn Real Estate, where we currently have over Kshs. 82 billion (USD 820 mn) of projects under mandate across ten projects. In private equity, we invest in banking, education, and hospitality. Our financial services investments in Sub Saharan Africa are made through our Cytonn Africa Financial Fund (CAFF). Investments in education and hospitality are made through Cytonn Education Services and Cytonn Hospitality, respectively.
If you are interested in a challenging, rewarding internship with a leading Investment company, Cytonn Investments Management offers the right combination for an exciting learning opportunity!
- Design, execution, and review of IT policies, plans, and procedures in the company.
- Ensure efficient management of organization IT assets and operations compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Recommend acquisition of the latest software and IT infrastructure to facilitate the upgrade of the organization’s internal and external customer interfaces for reliable service delivery
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance, and repair of the company’s network infrastructure and information system.
- Responsible for Software maintenance and hardware repair
- Provide end-user support.
- Responsible for Server management, data, and active directory management.
- Responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies, such as communication systems.
- Configuring networking hardware and computer software
- Setting up network peripherals such as printers, switches or routers
- Scheduling and executing Preventive Maintenance of the Network Infrastructure
- Source, configure, and maintain computers (both Mac and PC); performing diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Work at a help desk, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems.
- Responsible for writing reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, negotiating contracts.
- Ensure timely preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in accordance with the organization's policies.
- Any other duties as maybe assigned from time to time
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects and IT services
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, IP routing and core technologies such as IP, TCP, Eigrp, Switching.
- Basic experience with configuration and management of network monitoring tools
- Must be time flexible
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured