• Support the IT team in maintaining hardware, software, and other systems.
• Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support.
• Organize and maintain IT resources
• Lend Strengthen and maintain the ICT infrastructure including the website for the company.
• Demonstrate proficiency in technically providing user support for all typical office information & Communication Technology Systems
• Maintain integrity of the system such as router and internet connectivity through diagnosis of network problems and provision of solutions.
• Conducting digital filling.
• Provide guidance and assistance relating to the use of the company’s standard computer applications and facilitate implementation of new applications to meet evolving and emerging needs of the organization.
• Ensure that the data processing environment is free of virus and other security threats by applying the latest security upgrades for installed software.
• Prepare detailed relevant user-documentation and operational procedures and maintain system configuration for all mail and network devices.
• Assist in orientation and reorientation, training staff to help them understand the IT system, to ensure the most effective use of computer systems.
• Keep updated Centralized periodic data backup records and investigate any unsuccessful backup process, by perusing the logs.
• Maintain an awareness of new developments in information technology and ensure that the organization makes the best use of any such developments.
• IT support in areas such as cyber security, programming, and analytics.
• Any other duty as assigned by the management.
• A degree or a diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, or Management Information Systems major.
• Strong verbal and written communication.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work well in teams.
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
Experience and skills
• Basic Network level competence
• Database Understanding
• Basic understanding of programming and scripting language
• Broad Technical Acumen
• Teamwork & collaboration skills
• Presentation skills (oral and written)