The lecturers will be responsible for developing practical relevant skills in our students.
- Minimum Qualification:Diploma
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
KNEC Diploma in Information Technology. Those with KTTC qualifications will have an added advantage. Knowledge of Graphic design, web design, quick books and programming languages a must.
• Carry out research and prepare up-to-date learning materials.
• Prepare course outlines for all the units allocated and issue to students within the first week of the semester.
• Teach the units allocated by the Head of Department and as reviewed from time to time.
• Evaluate the outcomes of individual learning through formal assessments or informal methods and ensuring feedback is given.
• Ensure the subject course outline is sufficiently covered within the stipulated time period
• Administer/ Supervise related practical lessons.
• Participate in the development, administration and marking of exams and other assessments
• Prepare and present all the professional documents as required by the academic policy.
• Participate in extra-curricular activities organized by the college.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured