This is the entry and training grade into this cadre. An Officer at this level will work under the supervision of a Senior Officer.
Specific duties and responsibilities
i) Planning and supervising construction works for water supplies and sewerage schemes
ii) Compiling operation and maintenance data
iii) Supervising water supply operators and artisans
Requirements for appointment
i) Three (3) year certificate in Technical Training from a recognized institution
ii) Diploma in either water supply Technology or Water Engineering from a recognized institution and;
iii) Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution
How to apply:
• Applications should be made online through https://psbkericho.co.ke/vacancies
• Clearance documents for purposes of complying with the provisions of Chapter Six of the Constitution will be required.
• Applicants should submit their online applications attaching copies of National Identity cards/passport, curriculum vitae, testimonials, academic and professional certificates on or before 12th August, 2020.
• Kericho County residents should indicate their respective wards and locations.
• Details of the qualifications and requirements can be obtained from the County website
• Any application/s sent through post or hand delivered will NOT be accepted/ considered.
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
NB: County Government of Kericho is an equal opportunity employer.
Persons with disability and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply. W
Warning: Be aware of Fraudsters.
The County Government of Kericho does not charge any fees for purposes of processing their applications.
Incase of people soliciting for bribes, the same should be reported to the nearest police station.