Position: INSURANCE ACCOUNT/CLIENT EXECUTIVE -STAFF BENEFITS BUSINESS FOR A LEADING INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY
Ref No: SGK-IA/CE-09-2021
Job Category: SUPERVISORY
• Diploma or university degree in marketing, insurance or other related field.
• Additional professional sales or insurance qualifications will have an added advantage.
• At least 5 years working experience as an accounts or client executive in an insurance company dealing with sales and marketing of staff benefits.
Salary: KSHS. 140,000 - 160,000 PLUS GENEROUS COMPANY BENEFITS
Reporting to the general manager -general business division, insurance account/client executive will handle staff benefits business line by ensuring timely and accurate administration, service and processing of policy applications, endorsements and cancellations. Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies.
OTHER DUTIES INCLUDE: -
• Efficient delivery of all client facing transactional service activities.
• Pro-actively assisting in the day to day running of client's risk and insurance program ensuring that this meets the required quality levels in accordance with the agreements with clients.
• Preparation of quote requests/risk notes/ renewal submission where appropriate.
• Issuance of the client register and i or policy documentation and all other client documentation required or expected where appropriate.
• Delivering the co-ordination of global service, where appropriate, as directed by the managers.
• Working with various insurers to deliver optimized outcomes for the client.
• Timely collection of policy premiums from clients and an active management of the debtor's book.
• Contributing pro-actively to client satisfaction, retention and profitability.
• Adherence to business processes, systems and procedures (including usage of electronic applications e.g. navision, outlook etc. As necessary).
• Being aware of regulatory requirements and comply with them at all times.
• Responsible for working in accordance with the company's internal compliance and risk management framework to protect the interests or reputation of the company at all times.
• To correctly articulate the company's claims management proposition and the benefits to the client of the company's claims services, value adds and capability.
• Understand and agree what claims services the client will require and expect and coordinate with other client service staff accordingly.
• Agree and set up claims reporting and handling procedures with client and insurers managing expectations of all parties at all times. Prepare and issue claims procedure guides to clients as applicable.
• Be available to participate and attend internal client meetings as necessary.
• Escalate any contentious matters to manager and keep manager regularly updated on material developments.