Position: INSURANCE CLAIMS MANAGER -LEGAL BACKGROUND QUALIFICATIONS NECESSARY (FOR A LEADING INSURANCE BROKERAGE COMPANY)
Employer: A LEADING INSURANCE BROKERAGE AND ADVISORY SERVICES COMPANY OFFERING GENERAL INSURANCE AND MEDICAL/EMPLOYEE BENEFITS SOLUTIONS
Ref No: SGK-ICM-010-2020
Job Category: MIDDLE MANAGEMENT
• Bachelors degree in insurance, law or related field.
• Indepth understanding of legal regulations and therefore those who have legal training background but have worked in the insurance industry handling claims will have an advantage.
• comprehensive technical claims knowledge and experience and first rate communication skills.
• Commercial awareness and the initiative to work alone as well as be a team player. Ability to organize, document, and control both digital and physical data.
• Willingness to travel.
• Customer focused and target driven. Ability to review contracts and provide opinion.
• At least years of experience as insurance claims manager in legal in insurance sectors.
Salary: KSHS. 300,000 - 400,000 PLUS GENEROUS BENEFITS
Insurance claims manager will oversee the claims department to ensure that all client claims are managed in an efficient and timely manner with focus on assessment, adjustments and investigations as necessary.
He/She will be responsible for the following duties;
• Managing a claims team. Working with management to adjust procedures as needed. Handling and processing official paperwork.
• Ensuring legal compliance of the claims process.
• Building and motivating the team to hit productivity goals.
• Adjusting protocols based on company needs.
• Attending educational sessions in the event of new laws or changing business directives.