• Prospecting for clients for the provision of insurance and investment services and products including, Life insurance, Investment plans, Education plans, General insurance, Retirement plans (pensions), offshore products etc.
• Provide financial advice to clients according to their requirements and risk profile, as well as the performance of the specific portfolios
• Carry out a detailed-fact finding review of the potential clients and recommend appropriate insurance and investment products.
• Maintain a regular follow-up with clients to maintain a strong customer service.
• Successful track record of selling in the financial services sector, teaching or any other relevant profession
• Prior experience in selling insurance will be a definite advantage.
• Minimum KCSE grade C-
• Highly networked and adept at connecting with people
• Results oriented and able to work under strict deadlines to meet sales targets
• Ability to thrive in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment with minimum supervision.
• Diploma and Certificate preferable.
• Specifically, above 24 year's old are preferred