• Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
• Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
• Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
• Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
• Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavours
• Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
• Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
• Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
• Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
• Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative of at least 2 years.
• Diploma in sales and marketing or related field.
• Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
• Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
• Excellent skills in communication and presentation
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships