Insurance Sales Representative Key roles
- To prospect for potential customers as per the corporate strategy.
- Achieving unit and branch business goals through quality sales and superior customer service to clients.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need, while taking a number of factors into account.
- Setting up meetings, preparing and delivering presentations to potential clients.
- Developing and maintaining good working relationships with existing customers.
- Introducing new products and promoting them through regular visits and frequent communication with existing clients and prospects.
- Ensuring credibility with clients by maintaining detailed knowledge of current market conditions and competitors’ products.
- Delivering good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients.
Qualifications for Insurance Sales Representative in Kenya
- COP (Certificate of Proficiency) is an added advantage.
- KCSE certificate & KRA PIN number. Holders of Diplomas and Certificates from Tertiary institutions are Welcome to apply.
- Sales and marketing work experience is an added advantage and any formal work experience is desired.
- Ability to maximize earnings growth, year on year, with our highly incentivized commission-based pay structure and income benefits.
How to apply.
Interested candidates may apply by sending their C.V and application letter clearly indicate on the email subject line ‘Insurance Sales Unit Manager-Zipporah Kamari, CCB Branch’. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.