• Responsible for the end to end inception of new business for all business lines within European Global Segments
• Perform quality checks on all inceptions data in line with Cigna policies, working closely with Sales Managers to ensure all correct information is received
• Facilitate communication to Sales Managers to ensure complete transparency on the status of inceptions
• Ensure all inceptions data remains compliant with all relevant legislation and Cigna Policies
• Maintenance of relevant sales data and files within Salesforce.com as required
• Ensuring internal processes are followed and turnaround times are consistently adhered to for all activities within the inceptions cycle
• Escalate, manage and resolve any issues
• Building strong working relationship with key brokers, acting as single point of contact for all inceptions activity
• Perform hand over to Client Managers and Client Executives once inception activities have been completed
• 2 years’ experience in a team based environment.
• Used to meeting tight deadlines and managing priorities (working under pressure).
• Healthcare background preferred
• Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
• PC Skill (Excel, word and Power point).
• Interpersonal skills/telephone manner.
• Self motivated
• Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Able to build formal and informal relationships with internal and external contacts
• Ability to take ownership.
• Work well in a team environment.