Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Conducts assigned audit engagements successfully from beginning to end
• Identifies and Communicates issues raised, offering recommended solutions relevant to business and risks.
• Ensures audit conclusions are based on a complete understanding of the process, circumstances, and risk.
• Develops audit programs and testing procedures relevant to risk and test objectives.
• Obtains and reviews evidence ensuring audit conclusions are well-documented
• Ensures adherence at all times to all applicable department and professional standards
• Communicates assigned tasks to engagement team in a manner that is clear and concise ensuring high quality accurate, and efficient results.
• Organizes personal effort along with those of junior auditors to e risk-based, productive, and efficient at all times.
• Ensures adequate focus on personal professional growth relevant to taking on more challenging assignments in line with standard audit career progression – proactively seeks relevant Education and training opportunities.
• Performs other related duties as assigned