St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church Ruiru Self Help Group (Ruiru Fund) is seeking to recruit a suitable self-driven, result-oriented, and highly qualified individual for the position of Internal Auditor.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
St Francis of Assisi Ruiru Catholic Church Self Help Group (Ruiru Fund) is registered under the Archdiocese of Nairobi Social Promotion Registered Trustees (SPRT) with the mandate of Promoting pastoral and socio-economic welfare of members and that of the wider community through savings mobilization and provision of the innovative credit facilities. St Francis of Assisi Catholic Church Ruiru Self Help Group (Ruiru Fund) operates at St. Francis of Assisi Catholic Church, Parish Ruiru, and is seeking to recruit a suitable self-driven, result-oriented, and highly qualified individual for the position of Internal Auditor.
- Formulating and implementing the internal audit strategy to evaluate the Group’s operating standards.
- Implement an annual audit plan.
- Review the implementation of the Group policies and procedures to assure compliance with policies and procedures, by-laws, and other laws.
- Design and execute internal audit functions in accordance with conventional audit guidelines and best practices.
- Develop and implement risk management framework, strategies, policies, and procedures.
- Assessment of the Group’s risks, reliability, and integrity of financial and operating information and compliance with operating policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Caritas Nairobi to enhance efficiency & effectiveness.
- Preparing periodic audit reports for the Board.
- Conducting ad-hoc and special audits of systems and financial transactions.
- Evaluating the financial and operational procedures of adequacy and effectiveness of internal control systems.
- Advising the Board on audit, risk, and control issues.
- Reporting functionally to the risk audit & compliance committee and administratively to the General Manager.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance from a recognized university
- Certified Public Accountant CPA (K)
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) and membership of institute of internal Auditors will be an added Advantage.
- Knowledge of computerized audit techniques and experience in systems audit
- Member of ICPAK with a current good standing
- At least three (3) years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of audit of the system of internal control.
- Knowledge of credit and lending principles
- Adequate knowledge of the regulatory framework in the financial/Sacco sector will be an added advantage
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications to St. Francis of Assisi Ruiru Catholic Church Self-Help Group (Ruiru Fund) to The General Manager on or before 2nd December 2022. To include a cover letter, curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates, certificates of good standing from relevant professional bodies and compliance with chapter 6 of the Kenyan constitution.
NB: St. Francis of Assisi Ruiru Catholic Church Self-Help Group (Ruiru Fund) is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Catholic Christians are encouraged to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured