Responsible for planning; conducting audits on Information and Systems in line with the audit plan or as requested by the board or audit committee.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Conduct continuous risk assessment of the information and technology environment in the group.
- Execute the IS audit plan and when required, oversee the activities of the IS Audit team, using a risk based approach / methodology.
- Be involved in the development of the Group’s annual Information and Systems audit plan.
- Continuous review of internal processes and controls to determine their effectiveness of the Group’s risk management plans.
- Should be capable of facilitating an integrated approach to IT and business auditing.
- Assist IS Audit manager to coordinate with external auditors on IT related matters.
- Provide knowledgeable advice on engagements relating to information systems, controls and processes.
- To be involved in pre and post implementation reviews for new and internally developed systems, and in the review and follow up of computer security matters.
- Develop new, enhance and / or improve and maintain a sound audit manuals, work papers audit procedures and standards.
- Attend to other relevant duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the IS Audit Manager.
- Determine internal audit scope for particular assignments.
- Maintain open communication with management and audit department management.
- Identify and communicated to management “continuous improvement initiatives, and evaluate the adequacy of internal control systems.
- Gather adequate audit evidence to support findings and suggestions for improvement.
- Assisting the Manager in the review and documentation of existing internal control systems for adequacy and effectiveness, and making recommendations for improvement.
- Deliver on performance requirements as defined in the departments’ strategy map, balanced scorecard and Personal Scorecard.
Key Performance Measures:
As would be described in your Personal Score Card.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field (IT, Computer science or business).
- Certified Information Systems Analyst (CISA), CRISC or CISM.
- 4-6 years working experience in an Audit related field.
- Good understanding of the SDLC and agile.
- Knowledge and experience of operating systems, databases, IT networks (LAN & WAN) and financial applications.
- Working knowledge of IT / IS and governance standards (COBIT, ITIL, NIST, OWASP, ISO 27001).
- Good understanding of IT risks.
Technical/ Functional competencies:
- Knowledge of internal audit procedures.
- Knowledge and experience in data analysis / analytics.
- Decision making – ability to make strategic decisions in a timely and effective manner.
- High moral and ethical standing.
- Highly motivated.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured