He/she will responsible be for performing and controlling the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations. The successful candidate Must have at least 4 years of working experience in a similar role.
• Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans.
• Obtain, analyses and evaluate accounting/operational documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts.
• Prepare and present reports that reflect audit results and document process.
• Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality, and goal achievement.
• Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
• Maintain open communication with management and other stakeholders.
• Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum.
• Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions.
• Maintain and share with colleagues as appropriate, personal knowledge of all relevant departmental procedures.
• Identify and reduce all business and financial risks through effective implementation and monitoring of controls.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree in a business-related field.
• Must be CPA (K) or ACCA finalist.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years working in a similar role.
• Must have high attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Flexibility and commitment.
• Ability to compile detailed reports.
• Must be highly reliable and Confidentiality.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh. 70,000 – 100,000/= (Approx. 700 – 1,000 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma Certificate.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 12th April 2021.
We endeavor to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.