AIC Kijabe hospital provides Compassionate and Excellent health care at affordable rates.
As a provider of compassionate and quality health care services, we recognize that a team of people with great character, compassion and excellent skills are our valuable resource. If your goals align to these tenets, we invite you to journey with us in serving God in the healthcare provision.
Applicants Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
• Bachelors Degree in Medicine
• Masters Degree in Medicine (or equivalent)
• Registered with the Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board
• Possess a valid private practicing License
• Should have effective people management and conflict resolution skills
• Strong interpersonal skills including communication, persuasion, motivation, loyalty and openness
• Should be result oriented with ability to deliver desired outcome
• Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
• Must be capable of functioning effectively both as a team player and a team leader
• Must have knowledge in use of MS office packages
• Must be a born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
• Ability to translate and communicate biblical values / hospital ethics in personal life and professional life
• Must be an honest person full of integrity in their personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to email@example.com indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 29th September 2020. After sending the email, you will receive an auto reply that will prompt you to fill in an application form. Kindly select the external application form. If you do not receive the auto reply, please check your spam/junk mail.
Please note due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.