Kensvalley is an international school looking to add a team of passionate and well experienced teachers to the team. This is a vibrant community, whose students, parents and teachers work collaboratively within an atmosphere of mutual respect and would love if you would join the community.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
(Salary is negotiable)
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ensure effective learning for all students through excellent teaching and delivery of well-planned and organised lessons across key stages.
• Assess record and report on the development, progress and attainment of students.
• Use appropriate strategies to ensure outstanding student progress and well-being.
• Set and mark challenging class and homework according to school policy.
• Support the development of teaching materials and courses of study.
• Participate in arrangements for preparing students for assessment and in evaluating students for the purpose of such assessment.
• Liaise with parents and support staff to ensure excellent attainment.
• Support extended intervention/enrichment activities to enhance students’ learning experience.
• Manage the behaviour of students in classrooms and around the school.
• Maintain an organised and well-presented learning environment for students.
• Contributing to the maintenance of a supportive and stimulating learning environment for all students
• Support and uphold the requirements of school polices.
• Adhere to the staff code of conduct.
• Be an effective form tutor.
• Be responsible for ensuring subject knowledge is developed and participate in staff training and development.
• Attend team/staff meetings and participate in open evenings.
• Participate in relevant administrative and organisational tasks.
• Must have taught in an international school for at least 2 years
• Bachelor's degree in Education
•Teaching that is good or better which impacts positively on student progress.
• A broad knowledge of relevant curriculum areas at different Key Stages including a sound understanding of assessment and monitoring.
• Experience of the use of data tracking and target setting to raise attainment and identify under performance.
• An understanding and appreciation of the value of interesting and stimulating display and other motivational materials.
• To be able to use ICT effectively.
Knowledge and skills
• Excellent knowledge of subject.
• A commitment to and knowledge of effective strategies to maintain and raise attainment, in particular to address the differing needs which exist in the mixed ability classroom, which includes second language learners.
• An enthusiasm and commitment to teaching
• Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with a range of audiences.
• Proven administrative, time management and organisational skills
• Personal qualities and attributes
• A commitment to multi-cultural education, the schools vision and ethos, equal opportunities policy and practice.
• A commitment to, and understanding of the wider aspects of student development
• A willingness to initiate and participate in both cross curricular and extracurricular activities.
• The ability to establish effective and appropriate relationships with students. The ability to be a successful team member
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to relate well to parents, external agencies and the wider community.
• Flexible, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• A reflective practitioner who responds to change positively.
• Understanding of the importance of professionalism and confidentiality.
• A commitment to being a role model for staff and students in relation to overall conduct to include the following: dress code, attendance and timekeeping.
• Has the potential for further promotion and a commitment to career development.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured