Duties and Responsibilities
• Complete sales-related and marketing administrative projects especially with B2B Area
• Understand International Trade and especially Import and export process from Foreign country to Kenya
• Data Analytics and skills to analyze import, custom, consumer data for lead generation
• Perform market analysis for the clients’ products including product marketability, competitor’s analysis, market segments, distribution channels etc.
• Identify target companies with the collaboration with each client and initiating and leveraging sales opportunities with the existing and prospective customers.
• Plan and carry out direct marketing activities including making cold-calls, emails, follow-ups, setting-up the initial meetings, follow-up meetings, etc.
• Assist in writing and editing sales and marketing materials which includes presentations, articles, brochures, product information, website etc.
• Provide assistance and support to director and the marketing consulting manager for various marketing and administrative assignments
• Digital Marketing Knowledge will be helpful.
• Organize/support industry seminars, trade delegation and exhibition
• Bachelor's Degree preferred in Marketing, Business Administration, Economics, Public Relations or in related field
• 2-3 years experience or training in marketing or sales preferred, but willing to make exception for the right candidate
• Prefer who has digital Marketing experience in B2C or B2B area
• Government relations, public relations, International trade, consulting, project managing or project financing experiences preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Kiswahili (Korean Speaking/Writing skills preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft Office Programs
• Excellent organizational and research skills
• Client Oriented Attitude
• Must be eligible to work in the Kenya
• Submit Resume(English) via: brighter Monday job post
• Resume Review: First come, first serve basis
• Interview Schedule: Employer will contact each individual upon receipt of the resume
• Answer and direct phone calls
• Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
• Provide general support to visitors
• Provide information by answering questions and requests
• Strong organizational and planning skills
• Conduct research as assigned by manager or director
Reason for Disqualification
• Person prohibited to travel Korea (Republic of)
• Person who has criminal record or convicted crime
• Even when hired, any above subjects are to be found out as fabrication
• Person who has not engaged or own other business