OBENGE BMU (Beach Management Unit) seeks to engage 2 youths on unpaid internship to help in daily management of its affairs. The period for the engagement is on a fixed period of 2 months.
- Minimum Qualification:Certificate
- Experience Level:Volunteer, internship
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
• Certificate in General Agriculture
• Prior experience in Beach management
• Preferably male youths of ages between 25-30 years.
• Bondo sub-county youths are encouraged to apply.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured