- Maintaining and updating records.
- Counting materials, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Reporting discrepancies between physical counts and computer records.
- Developing or improving upon inventory management procedures.
- Stocking and distributing supplies, equipment or merchandise.
- Compiling balance, price and cost reports
- Pack store items onto shelves.
- Clean the store.
- Keep track of inventory.
- Create displays for products.
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized
- Certificate or Diploma in Management or related fields
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Prior experience in retail, preferably in a management position, would be advantageous.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Confident, presentable and aggressive
- Ability to handle and resolve complaints from customers
- Strictly Below 30 years old