Our client, with operations in different sectors is seeking to recruit an Investment Analyst who will be expected to provide accurate and timely data to the Group’s directors allowing the Group to make well-informed commercial and investment decisions and to determine the best use of resources to achieve business objectives. Projects will include both internal and external investments. The successful candidate will be responsible for financial planning, analysis, and projection for companies within the Group.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
• Exploring Different Investment Opportunities (Both Internal And External) through developing financial models and providing financial forecasts
• Various investment analysis and interpreting them correctly through understanding both the market forces at play and specific markets in which the group operates
• Preparation of investment memorandums which are accurate and concise
• Preparation of other ad-hoc commercial presentations
• Market research, data mining, business intelligence, etc.
• Involvement in deal execution, i.e., structuring projects/investments from a legal, tax, commercial and structural perspective
• Undertake due diligence on companies
• Reporting on financial performance and preparation for regular management reviews
• Analysing current and past financial data and performance
• Preparing reports and projections based on this analysis
• Identifying trends in financial performance and providing recommendations for improvement
• Coordinating with other members of the different finance teams to review financial information and forecasts
• Set up and review of monthly management accounts and reporting dashboards
• Preparation of company budget and accompanying strategy papers
• Internal Audits reviews as and when required
• Set up of finance or operational tools to be used in house by op cos
• Bachelor’s degree in finance or Accounting.
• ACCA or CPA (K) qualification
• Experience in working with financial models and preparing Investment Memorandums.
• Experience in working with Microsoft Excel.
• Experience in analyzing data
• Good understanding of budgeting, financial analysis, and forecasting
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Data analysis/manipulation skills
• Excellent advanced excel skills
• Excellent report writing and presentation skills
• People development skills
• Financial planning and reporting skills
• Proficient in the use of MS Office and accounting systems
Monthly Gross salary: Ksh. 250,000 depending on experience and qualifications.
Deadline: 30th Aug 2022
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured