Reports To: Assistant Manager Investor Relations
Job Summary Reporting to Assistant Manager, Investor Relations, the Investor Relations Officer will support creation and presentation of consistently applied investment message to the investment community. She/he will be responsible for monitoring and documenting the opinions of the investment community regarding the Company's performance
- Supports the implementation of the Company’s investor relations strategy.
- Monitors key performance metrics for the company as well as identify and analyse factors that affect the company’s share price.
- Collects and keeps relevant data and messages to share with investors.
- Prepares presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for financial results releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors.
- Monitor financial market perception and valuation of the Company as well as monitor analyst reports and summarizes them for management feedback.
- Manages the investor relations component of the company web site.
- Organizes regular conferences, road shows, conference calls, and investor meetings.
- Creates and keeps Company’s information database and facilitates readily available economic and financial information.
- Contributes to the Company’s financial communication and works
closely together with different Company departments/functions on ad hoc
- (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce or Finance or Accounting.
- (ii) CPA-K or equivalent
- (iii) CFA Level 1 will be an added advantage.
- (iv) Member of ICPAK or equivalent
- (v) At least three (3) or more years’ experience dealing with external stakeholders/investors with a track record of creating positive relations.
Minimum Years of Working Experience : 3
Minimum Education Level : Undergraduate