Our client, a family owned but independently run Dairy food processing company in Nyamira County, Kenya is seeking to recruit the expertise of an Invoicing Clerk to be based in their Nyamira office. He/she will be responsible for ensuring that the company’s daily accounting functions run accurately and effectively. The successful candidates Must have at least 3 years’ working experience as an Invoicing Clerk conversant with sage.
• Perform Daily Invoicing Functions within the accounting or sales division of a company.
• Support accounts payable and accounts receivable by generating accurate, complete, and timely invoices using billing software.
• Resolve Billing Errors by issue debit and credit items to resolve these errors. When needed, actively work with other staff to get needed documents, and respond to customer requests outside of a normal billing period.
• Update Financial Databases.
• Support Financial Staff i.e. bookkeeping, solve billing issues.
• Perform General Administrative Duties such as facilitating audits and checking inventory.
• Prepare reports, assist in account collection, and file records.
• Proven accounting experience, preferably as an Accounts Receivable Clerk or Accounts Payable Clerk.
• Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures.
• Competency in MS Office, databases, and accounting software.
• Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Aptitude for numbers.
• Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks.
• Data entry and word processing skills.
• Well organized.
• Diploma/Certificate in accounting from a recognized institution.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant certification is a plus advantage.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh.30,000- 40,000 /= (Approx. 300 - 400 USD) depending on individual skills and experience.
Career Level: Junior Level Management.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma.
Deadline: 02 November 2020.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***