East Africa Institute of Certified Studies (EAICS)
Software & Data
Job Skills 1.Proficient with Objective-C or Swift , and Cocoa Touch 2.Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. 3.Experience with online storage, threading, and performance tuning 4.Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services 5.Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
Duties and responsibilities-Job description
1.Design and build applications for the iOS platform
2.Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
3.Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
4.Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5.Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
6. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured