• The installation and configuration of computer systems.
• Going through call logs to determine if there are any patterns/trends developing.
• Delivering service and support to end-users via automated call distribution phone software.
• Gathering and using customer details before evaluating and analysing the symptoms of the issue.
• Diagnosing and solving technical issues including email clients and Internet connectivity.
• Redirecting problems to the appropriate resource when necessary.
• Staying up to date with changes and updates in a company’s systems.
• Use of computers and designated tracking software in order to process and record calls.
• An ability to discuss complicated technical information in simple terms.
• Outstanding problem solving skills and good analytical skills.
• Strong oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• A logical thinker.
• A genuine love of technology; this comes in handy as you need to keep up to date with the latest IT changes.
• Proper phone etiquette.