We are seeking to recruit competent, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our graduate trainee program.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
We are seeking to recruit competent, enthusiastic and self-driven individuals to join our graduate trainee program. This role will incorporate a wide range of activities in ICT, Accounting & Finance, operations, customer service as well as sales and marketing. The program will run for 1 year and is aimed at identifying and nurturing fresh graduates to grow and sustain their careers. The successful candidates will be attached to our company.
The ideal candidates should possess the following qualifications:
• Must have attained a Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT or Accounting field with a minimum of 2nd Class honours
• Must have graduated within the past 2 years
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Should be willing and ready to learn.
• Must be a team player
• Attention to detail
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to coordinate several tasks
• Creative individual with excellent negotiation skills
• Self-motivated and hard working
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Results oriented
• Digital marketing skills an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured