Note: Our recruitment terms and conditions apply, An agency fee will be charged.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in IT
- Three or more years of IT work experience
- Computer engineering, programming, networking, mathematics or database management.
- Speaking to your management team/clients to find out what they want
- Advise clients objectively on where IT might make a difference to the business
- Planning the stages of the project and how each affects the business
- Coordinating the project team
- Agreeing costs, timescales and standards to be met and monitoring these through the project
- Adjusting the plans where needed
- Making sure there is a smooth change over from the old system to the new one
- Keeping management and clients updated on progress
- Evaluation of each project stage and once completed
Salary-75,000Negotiable depending on work experience
How to Apply:How to Apply: Interested and qualified individuals are requested to submit a detailed CV in word format as an attachment with at least three referees quoting the job reference on the subject.