In charge of IT Operations
• Managing the IT & Operations Help Desk in the organization
• Ensuring that all operational Software systems are running and functioning well and are up-to date.
• Oversee maintenance of company website, intranet and online extensions
• In liaison with the Head of Projects, assist in handling the management, strategy and execution of IT infrastructure for the organization.
• Researching and recommending new products, identifying new market opportunities and leading efforts to improve IT processes.
• Designing, developing and Implementing various systems to be used in the organization in liaison with the various Heads of departments.
• Support of all systems and the implementation of the helpdesk function.
• Advise on the technical system specifications that are to be acquired and are within the scope of the department.
• Ensure the testing and acceptance of the new acquired software systems is done accurately.
• Ensure that the operational systems are well backed up and archived as well as their databases and report to the Head of Projects.
• Training of staff on the software systems and operational systems and usage.
• Help in the Administration of the operational Software systems.
• Assist in Implementing the Software system documentation and generation of users ‘manual.
• Evaluate all reporting systems and make recommendations for changes to procedures, operating systems, budgets, and other system control functions
• Assist in preparing operational and risk reports for management analysis.
• Assess the risk of confidential information being misused, create safeguards and maintain the information security program through regular testing and report to the Head of Projects.
• Maintaining of CCTV cameras
• Any other duties as required by the Supervisor
• A motivated and goal oriented individual.
• Flexible to understand people’s point of view as well as demonstrate willingness to change ideas or perceptions.
• Must be proactive
• Should possess good communication and problem solving skills.
Academic: Diploma in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering.
Professional: Diploma in Design, software system Architecture, Programming, Networking
3 years of experience as an IT Officer in a busy organization.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the above requirements are encouraged to apply via Brightermonday.