Only applications received via BrighterMonday will be considered. Any phone calls, emails or other types of canvassing may lead to your application being disqualified.
Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements set out below.
On behalf of our clients, an established clearing and forwarding company, seeking to grow into the international market is looking for ambitious, self-driven individuals for the following positions
Other responsibilities include:
• Configuration of Local Area Network and Wide Area Network;
• Verification, validation and certification of Information Communication Technology Equipment;
• Carrying out repairs and maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and associated peripherals;
• Overseeing the process of configuration of new Information Communication Technology equipment;
• Working with external technology partners;
• Designs and programme, workflow diagrams specifications in liaison with the users;
• Working with external technology partners.
The job holder must have the following qualifications and key competencies:
• Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, BBIT or any other related field;
• 4 years’ experience in IT systems administration, IT operations and management;
• Working knowledge of infrastructure including servers, storage, firewalls and routers;
• Skills in ERP implementation and support is a strong plus;
• Working Knowledge in database administration.
Note:Those who had applied earlier should not apply again.
If you fit any of the profiles above and interested in this challenging opportunity please submit your application with a detailed CV stating your current position, remuneration level, email and telephone contacts quoting the job title in the field of interest directly via Apply Now Button.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted