• Minimum Qualification: Bachelor degree in Information technology
• Experience Length: 5 years
The company seeks to fill a vacant position of IT Specialists
• Formulate and enforce ICT policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
• Assess the Group information technology needs and provide guidance on the necessary ICT infrastructure.
• Liaise with equipment & service providers to establish Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for ICT system vendors.
• Undertake vendor relationship management for suppliers of ICT products and services.
• Formulate appropriate database administration, data backups and recovery procedures.
• Implement well-coordinated ICT systems with adequate controls within the group
• Ensure effective and efficient use of ICT resources.
• Manage procurement of ICT related products and services; and
• Plan and prepare the ICT Budget.
• Servers @ hardware and software level
• Network security tools
• Knowledge in advancing technologies
• Software development skills ( e.g. ERP)
• Intranet capacity
Education and Professional Qualifications
• Degree in Information and Communication Technology, Computer Science, or any other related ICT field from a recognized university.
• At least seven (5) years relevant experience, three (3) of which must be in a supervisory role..
• Working knowledge in computerized information systems; and
• Professional IT certifications in any of the following: Cisco, Oracle, CISA or any other similar certifications are an added advantage
Interested candidates MUST submit a cover letter, curriculum vitae including current and expected remuneration, three referees (from current/ former employers), and testimonials.