MOJAGATE is a fast growing software and IT solutions provider. We are seeking, young, smart and energetic profesionals eager to apply and improve their skillsets to match, support and broaden this growth.
The successful candidate will under the direction of the ICT Officer, be responsible for supporting IT functions, implementing technological user support strategies, and ensuring that all staff related technical issues are addressed.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software and hardware.
- Install, modify and repair computer hardware and software.
- Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN) and other systems.
- Install computer peripherals for users.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
- Follow up with staff to ensure all technical issues has been resolved.
- Support call center and customer service infrastructure and staff.
- Any additional IT related tasks or other duties as delegated by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Academic qualification in Information Technology (IT), Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent.
- Practical understanding of common TCP/IP protocols and general networking principles (TCP/UDP/ICMP, DNS, HTTP/HTTPS, subnetting, routing, etc.).
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be a good team player.
- CCNA or equivalent training a plus.
- Can work under little to no supervision.
- Quick learner.
- Passionate about IT.
- PBX and/or VoIP knowledge
- Call center support experience a plus.
- Social media management.