Job Summary Our client is is in the tourism industry and they seek a highly skilled IT assistant for their office in Nairobi. Only those with the skills listed below will be considered therefore PLEASE DO NOT apply unless you posses all of these skills.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Cisco CCNA certification or equivalent
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in Computer Networking and Network Maintenance in a busy office
- Verifiable skills in Network Maintenance
- Verifiable skills in office hardware maintenance and installation
- Verifiable skills in End User Support
- Proven team player who meets deadlines and is a good "multi-tasker"
- Desktop support experience with troubleshooting desktop, laptop, printer issues related to hardware, software and connectivity in a Windows/Apple & Active Directory environment.
- Server support experience with troubleshooting knowledge of Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 and Microsoft exchange plus Cloud
- Familiarity with Hotel systems (Opera, Micros, Materials Control and Sun systems) – SiteMinder Experience will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of online booking engines such as Agoda, Booking dot Com and Expedia.
- Degree or Diploma in Information Technology with Microsoft /Cisco certifications would be an added advantage
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured