IT Support Consultant
The company is an appointed distributor/ VAR of SYSPRO SYSTEMS that is engineered and developed by SYSPRO (Pty) Group, South Africa.
We are a solution provider devoted to system analysis, design, training, implementation and support of SYSPRO SYSTEMS, which is an Accounting, Distribution and Manufacturing system.
We are the leading distributor and solution provider in East Africa.
- This individual will be involved in SYPRO ERP Support and Applications development.
Duties and responsibilities
- System Implementation: Effectively manage the implementation/deployment of SYSPRO ERP software for new clients and add-on products for existing clients. Ensure quality product implementation.
- System Support: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully. Executes hands-on training of users on the software application.
- Collaboration: Collaborates effectively with others remaining open to new ideas and has a willingness to try new things. Participates in collaboration sessions with colleagues to share ideas and opinions regarding improved processes, services, and a better client experience. Must have a strong desire to bring best practices to the team, share your knowledge and expertise and enable your team members' mutual success as the organization continues to grow.
- Report Development: Ability to design and develop reports.
- Application Development - Analyzing user specification requirements and writing code for new applications that integrate with SYPROTM ERP software (Those who have not firmed up their coding skills need not apply).
- Consultant Mindset: Listens effectively, transmits information accurately and understandably, and actively seeks feedback. Effectively presents and explains information to various group sizes and levels of knowledge. Must have the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment while managing competing demands. Must be able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events while demonstrating professionalism, discretion, and good judgment in all interactions.
- Communication: Demonstrates a high level of communication, organization, and self-management skills.
Requirements and competence for appointment
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or ICT related field from a recognized institution
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Excellent skills in both desktop and web based applications on Dot Net Framework with C# Net and ASP.Net
- Knowledge and experience of developing reports using Crystal Reports or similar report writer is a MUST.
- Basic understanding of system and application development life cycle and software implementation methodologies.
How to apply
Interested applicants should email their cover letters and resumes to the Human Resources Manager, indicating IT SUPPORT CONSULTANT on the SUBJECT LINE before 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday 10th February 2021.
Do not attach any certificates.
- Any form of canvassing shall lead to immediate disqualification.
- Mareba Computers Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.