1) Manage LAN and WAN connectivity through installation, configuration and maintenance of Switches, Routers, CCTV cameras, Printers, VOIP phones.
2) Install, modify, and repair computer Systems hardware and software; train users on systems.
3) Repair of IT equipment and associated peripherals (PCs, Mobile phones, printers, CCTV devices, Network equipment e.t.c)
4) Analyze network devices for performance advice management for improvement.
5) Ensure availability of systems at all times.
6) Assist in developing, implementing, testing, and maintaining disaster recovery plans.
7) Act as the primary escalation point for networking issues, working directly with Helpdesk Team, ISP to resolve issues that may arise.
8) Maintenance of IT infrastructure PCs, Routers e.t.c
9) Installation and configuration of corporate mails, legacy applications on our PCs, Security applications and their upgrades.
10) Keeping the record and Inventory of ICT equipment in Central Branches.
11) System training and support for all users.
12) Any other assigned responsibility.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
1) Diploma /Degree in Information systems or equivalent
2) 2 Years’ experience as IT support and administration, network infrastructure
3) Technical/Behavioral Skills
4) Network administration
5) Self-motivating and excellent customer handling skills
6) Organized in discharging duties
7) Systems Analysis
8) Possess strong interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work independently under pressure to meet system performance service levels.
9) Certification in any training will be an added advantage
10) Proficient in database programming and software installation.