• Investigating and diagnosing network problems.
• Collection of IT usage statistics.
• Providing recommendations when it comes to improving the organisation’s IT systems.
• Configuration and installation of IT solutions.
• Assisting co-workers with everyday IT needs.
• Setting up new users and management of security, passwords and backup.
• Monitoring of the Internet and email usage of company employees.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a field such as Computer Science, Information System Management, Information Technology or Computer Engineering
• Cisco Certified Network Professional, Cisco Certified Network Associate and Microsoft Certified System Administrator
• Excellent problems solving skills
• High level communication and interpersonal skills.
• Outstanding knowledge of IT systems.
• Experience when it comes to the installation of IT hardware and software.
• Good organisation and time management skills.