IT Systems and Security Engineer responsible for hosting, network and security design, implementation and maintenance of our growing network infrastructure as well as that of our customers.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 4 years
· Install and configure hosting services, on prem and in cloud environment with Windows and Linus OS as well as virtualisation tools including VMWARE and Microsoft Hyper V
· Setup and Configuration in common cloud offering Environment of AWS, MS Azure Google Cloud
· Install and configure servers, various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
· Perform network Infrastructure maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes, and security configurations.
· Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability.
· Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
· Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
· Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure.
· Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team.
· Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
· Perform presentation to potential clients for the solutions the company provides.
· University degree in Computer Science or a related subject
· Proven hands-on network infrastructure and security engineering experience
· Knowledge of IT security technics and protocols
· CCNP or higher (CCIE and/or CISSP highly valued)
· Deep understanding of networking protocols (e.g., IPSEC, HSRP, BGP, OSPF, 802.11, QoS)
· Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
· Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
· Well-versed in Windows Server, MS Office, Linux, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange
· Flexibility and problem-solving skill to be able to work in a busy and challenging environment and ensuring that possible threats that can occur in a system are planned and mitigated before they happen.
· Organization skills to identify and prioritizing activities and assignments, make necessary adjustments as required, foresee risks and allow for contingencies when planning.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.