- Develop and enhance various client front end and backend platforms
- Develop new user-facing features
- Design and develop new front end applications for various platforms Help out with front end work on other applications (HTML/CSS/JS in Ruby applications)
- Develop specifications and designs for complex applications or modifying/maintaining complex existing applications
- Perform code analysis, requirements analysis, identification of code metrics, system risk analysis and software reliability analysis
- Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Engineering, MIS or similar relevant field
- Full stack web development experience
- Experience with a responsive design for desktop/mobile
- CSS compiler knowledge (E.g., Sass, LESS)
- Experience with other JS libraries like ExtJS, Backbone.js, Angular.js, Node.js and other frameworks
- Experience working with modern collaboration tools such as Trello, slack, GitHub, postman
- Ability to work in an Agile environment
- Ability to write proper and testable REST APIs.
- Proven knowledge of working with Agile development methodology.
- Familiar with mongodb and postgresQl or any other Sql database.
- Ability to work with containers, Kubernates and GCP is an added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in Express.js and/Or Next.js, with proper grasp of following Libraries chai, mocha, axios, bcrypt and winston,Reactjs and/Or Angular.js.
- MUST be able to work with react-redux and redux-form
proper experience with fluent HTML/CSS and any of the following styling Framework like - (SematicUi,
MaterialUI or Bootstrap 4)
Female Candidates encouraged to apply