The Branch Supervisor exercises complete responsibility for developing and managing a business operation that increases profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction by directing, coordinating and monitoring all field, and field staff development activities.
- Minimum Qualification:Bachelor
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
Inuka Africa Limited is a non-deposit taking microfinance institution operating in Kenya since 2011. We provide training, capacity building and financing to micro and small enterprises, smallholder farmers and agribusiness actors.
About the Role
The Branch Supervisor exercises complete responsibility for developing and managing a business operation that increases profitability, market share, and customer and employee satisfaction by directing, coordinating and monitoring all field, and field staff development activities. The Branch Supervisor is responsible for overall branch performance. Ensures branch profitability through achievement of loan disbursement, portfolio quality (PAR), fees and penalties targets, client service and risk management standards. Provides leadership, management and supervision.
The primary responsibilities are;
1) Ensure portfolio quality by ensuring that there is right targeting of customers.
2) Ensure that the branch meets all the targets set in the branch without compromising quality
3) Ensure that branch field functions are performed in an effective and efficient manner.
4) Ensure branch targets are achieved as efficiently as possible.
5) Build professional relationships with stakeholders and authorities in the branch area of coverage.
6) Continuously seek to optimize branch operations. Guide the branch staff through the process of developing individual and branch targets.
7) Take timely corrective action to ensure branch budgets are attained.
8) Take ownership of the branch P&L and review targets on a daily and weekly basis to ensure monthly goals are attained.
9) Ensure team has the proper skills required to effectively undertake their duties.
10) Closely monitor staff performance and seek to understand staff challenges where targets are not being met.
11) Identify staff weaknesses and design development plan / exit plan for staff.
12) Identify development needs of branch staff and recommend further training that they need to undergo.
13) Motivate staff to meet and exceed their individual targets.
14) Conduct: daily, weekly, monthly, mid-year and end-year performance reviews and provide guidance on staff promotion.
• Degree or Diploma certificate in business-related course.
• MUST have at least 2-3 years as a Loan officer of credit officer of which 1 year should be as a supervisor/team leader.
• MUST have experience in managing/supervising or as a team leader in credit.
KEY SKILL SET
• Excellent marketing skills.
• Must have good communication and interpersonal skills
• Should have good problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail in task delivery
• Be a great team player and attentive to detail
• Open attitude towards learning new things and sharing knowledge
• Highly customer focused with high level of interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Proactive, flexible and resilient team player
• Ability to multitask & work with minimum supervision
• Knowledgeable on the Financial services sector
• Assertive & Honest
All applicants must state their expected pay.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured