Connecting Africans to Opportunities
Your mission in our vision
Your mission is to support the formulation, building/buying, and delivery of the best market-fit products and services in the group. You are to anticipate the users’ needs and proffer speedy solutions to product-centered issues.
Reporting into: Product Lead, EA
Territory: East Africa
- Your role involves but is not limited to scoping customer needs, developing business & technical requirements, providing business feedback, investigating bugs, and gathering user feedback.
- You are responsible for ensuring product delivery excellence in the way and manner our products are delivered to customers (employers).
- You are the product manager on the ground as far as the sales and operational teams are concerned.
- When there is non-clarity between business expectations and technical outputs, it is your job to fix it using knowledge, influence, and action.
- When products are not working well in the market, you are the point of call for CEOs, sales, and op teams and they expect you to fix this.
Product Development & Operations:
- Stay on top of market and competitive occurrences within and outside the region and offer recommendations to your line manager.
- Coordinate the operational delivery of products and services of the business to market working closely with relevant stakeholders within ROAM & Cube.
- Serve as first-level platform support for internal business stakeholders (e.g. CX)
- Collaborate effectively with marketing to ensure success of pre & post launch activities to ensure success of new product releases.
- Product documentation for internal and external stakeholders
- Competitor research and product benchmarking
- On-platform UX research and feedback collation from end-users to identify bottlenecks and areas for improvement
- Translate Jobberman or BrighterMonday business & technical requirements to Cube and vice-versa
- Other related activities and assignments as assigned by the Product Lead.
- Equip sales/ops/cx team with adequate knowledge of our tools and tech through consistent training, coaching and any other means necessary.
- Deliver product trainings to new hires and existing members of staff to maximize business outcomes.
- Assess product knowledge of relevant teams to determine sales readiness and implement appropriate remediation measures
- Provide sales support and act in a technical sales capacity as may be required from time to time.
- Take ownership of business KPIs (revenue, listings, transactions etc.) and drive success within the region.
Major challenges & complexities
- Product knowledge and experience in e-Commerce / Online Marketplaces
- Dealing with mid-level stakeholders within and outside the business
- Dealing with tradeoffs to achieve business objectives
- A first degree in any discipline
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant professional certifications
- Relevant Experience: 1+ years of business analysis, product management or any analytical role in the software industry (e.g. conducting competitor analysis and market research).
Skills and Competency
- Business Acumen
- Working knowledge of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, HotJar)
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative mind with keen eye for detail
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Communication Skills
- People Management
KPIs to measure success.
- Turnaround Time (TAT)
- Revenue Growth in all platform-based product m-o-m
- NPS growth q-o-q
- Rating by Sale, Ops, Marketing and others on a m-o-m (Q: Have you been helpful to growing/equipping your team and business)