• Prepare and follow-up on client meetings
• Attend assigned client meetings
• Client Prospecting, contracting and bring own client business onboard.
• Specific Assignment execution end-to-end.
• Provide support preparation of strategies and business plans for clients.
• Conduct high level research and analysis on client performance.
• Develop client performance and review reports.
• Able to create correct root cause analysis (from research reports) for development of action plans for clients to execute.
• Development of concept notes, proposals and response to issued tenders.
• Facilitate/train in given sessions.
• Conduct business coaching.
• Degree/diploma in a recognized university;
• Recognized professional certification;
• Demonstrated leadership position experience
• Consulting analyst expertise (at least 2 years and above)
• Deep understanding of strategy development and larger economic context;
• Basic understanding of different industries/ sectors/business verticals;
• Project Monitoring and Evaluation skills
• Structured, logical thinking;
• Proactive and independent worker;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Expert in report writing;
• Experience in business coaching and
• Team worker and active listener.