Title: Junior Consultant (RP2) - Intern
Reporting To: Country Directorate
Period: 6 Months
· Support project activities related to advisory services of their partner organizations ACCOSCA and AMFI-K.
· Support any other tasks related to the activities of DSIK and its partners in consultation with the Long-Term Expert and Advisors.
· Support in conceptualization and conduction of workshops and trainings.
· Support in preparing and conducting baseline studies on capacity development and financial education in Kenya.
· Support in preparing concept notes for financial education program in Kenya.
· Analysis of data on the various target groups from different surveys among different target groups.
· Summarizing findings in comprehensive reports.
· Administrative support in terms of logistics whenever necessary.
· Any other duties as you may be assigned by your superiors.
Skills & Qualifications
· Bachelors Degree in IT and Computer Science, banking, finance, economics, development policy, or any other relevant field of education, or: Completed vocational training (e.g. certified bank clerk) combined with ongoing studies in a relevant field of education.
· Working experience is a plus.
· Keen interest and first experience in the Microfinance Sector (academic or commercial) is highly desirable.
· Interest in the area of Green Finance.
· IT knowledge.
· First experience with conducting of surveys is a plus.
· Good analytical and conceptual skills combined with the ability to work self-responsible.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, and intercultural skills.
· Fluency in spoken and written Swahili and English.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your updated CV, relevant certificates and transcripts of records, a cover letter clearly demonstrating your knowledge, experience, and motivation as well as highlighting your suitability for the assignment quoting the job title on the email subject (Junior Consultant (RP2) - Intern) on or before Monday15th November 2021
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process.