We build Africa’s most valued marketplaces.
Your Mission in our Vision
Ensure the highest level of satisfaction from user inquiries
To perform consistently and provide timely, accurate and professional service at each and every user touchpoint.
Help curate high-quality listings which both buyers and sellers can trust
Customer Support Executive PigiaMe
• Respond to customer inquiries from all communication channels
• Resolve problems encountered by users and provide help and advice on using Qefira’s services
• Keeping accurate records of discussions or correspondence with customers;
• Ensuring customer satisfaction by responding to customers in a timely manner and within the departments SLA
• Upselling and cross-selling ROAM products to clients.
• Review listings requiring moderation on a regular basis and approve and reject according to ROAM’s quality standards
• Review online listings on a regular basis to identify any listings online in error and correct
• Provide feedback to Product on user education gaps, auto-moderation issues, etc to help build the best product possible
• Work with the Product team to conduct user research as needed
• Other duties as assigned by the Customer Support Executive or Company
• Management Team
• Product team
• External customers and merchants
Key skills and competencies
• At least 2 years experience in Customer Service with a proven track record, with a substantive interest in the E-commerceor classifieds industry is a MUST.
• Good understanding of Ethiopian classifieds market is a plus
• A fluent speaker of Amharic language is an added advantage
• Strong verbal and written communication in English is a must.
• Ideal candidates should be based/living in Kenya.
Should you meet the above specifications,we are looking for you!