• Assist in the development and maintenance of all IT security policies, procedures, and regulatory compliance requirements
• Review security Policies and processes and coordinate proper implementation with accordance to related best practices and standard procedures per ISO27001.
• Participates in the development and implementation of a corporate security & compliance awareness program and ensure security compliance with applicable regulations.
• Create and propagate security awareness and training programs among employees.
• Conduct research on emerging practices, services, protocols, and standards in support of system security & compliance enhancement and development efforts.
• Assist in the selection and tailoring of approaches, methods and tools to support service offering or industry projects.
• Support the delivery of information security consultancy services aligned to ISO27001, PCI DSS, GDPR.
• Support the delivery of training courses
Qualifications and Experience
• Bachelor of Science/ Information Technology Degree or a related tertiary qualification.
• Minimum of one year experience in IT /Network systems security/ System administration.
• Added bonus:
o Security certifications (CISA, ISO27001 Lead Implementer/ auditor)
• High levels of integrity in the conduct of personal and professional affairs
• Good communication and sound interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional verbal and written skills.
• Problem solving and decision making skills.
• Calmness and clarity of thought under pressure and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Assertive and results oriented.
• Ability to work independently, without supervision and under pressure.