My Health Africa was created to help strengthen the health sector across Africa for both patients and doctors.
We are looking for a smart, ambitious and hardworking Junior Marketing Officer to help market us across various channels (both online and offline).
If you are focused, hardworking, innovative and strive to always do your best, then we want to hear from you.
Junior Marketing Officer – based in Nairobi, Kenya
The Junior Marketing Officer will be responsible for helping to create online content, assist with creating our online social media marketing calendar, implement online marketing activities, undertake offline marketing activities, and come up with innovate targeted marketing campaigns.
This position is suitable for a recent graduate with little to no experience, but a strong passion for coming up with innovate marketing campaigns that drive results in the health sector. Excellent room for growth and career potential within the company for the right candidate.
Reporting to the CEO, the incumbent will be required but not limited to:
- Come up with innovative marketing campaigns that drive results, both online and offline.
- Create content for our website and marketing campaigns.
- Help to develop and execute various digital marketing strategies that utilize social media (FB, Twitter and Instagram), SEO, SEM, email and any other online/digital marketing channels.
- Assist to develop and post creative and innovative content on all digital platforms.
- Identifying new and effective digital marketing strategies and potential platforms.
- Assist to manage social media accounts & other relevant online channels.
- Undertake offline marketing activities.
- Create reports and track KPIs.
- Perform market analysis and research.
- Participating in educational and/or information exchange events to raise awareness about My Health Africa.
- Assist other team members where needed.
Qualifications and skills
- Degree in a relevant field.
- You are self-motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to help build MHA into a market leader.
- Excellent communication and writing skills are a must.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision and remain focused is a must.
- Ability to spend a lot of time online with out getting distracted on non-relevant channels.
- Ability to undertake in-person marketing activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- A wiliness to work in a fast-paced start up environment.
- Strong knowledge on digital platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and knowledge of Google Ads would be an added advantage.
- Computer literate – Strong Outlook, Word and other software skills
- Ability to accurately prepare daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly reports
- Flexible and willing to help in other areas if need be
- A team player
- Willing to put in long hours
How to Apply
Please send your CV/resume and covering letter and include the job title “Application – Junior Marketing Officer” in the subject line.
Need to include – what is one marketing activity we should be doing and why?
Please note that only candidates submitting a complete CV/resume and cover letter will be considered.
Closing date for applying for this position is 31st October 2020
Starting date ASAP.