He/she will be responsible for growing the business by looking for hiring managers and filling open positions for them. The successful candidates must have at least 1 year working experience in a client facing position and an outgoing bubbly personality.
• Full cycle recruitment.
• Prospecting for business and partnerships.
• Communicate regularly with clients to maintain good relations.
• Understand client requirements.
• Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline.
• Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications.
• Develop job postings, job descriptions and position requirements.
• Perform reference checks as needed.
• Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
• Any other tasks assigned to you.
• Must have a relevant bachelor’s degree.
• Must have a minimum of 1 year working in sales and customer service.
• Must have an outgoing bubbly personality.
• Must have the ability to work with targets.
• Must be computer literate.
• Must be aggressive and commercial minded.
• Must be flexible and adaptable.
• Must be organized, accurate and detail oriented.
• Must have a collaborative spirit and strong ethics.
• Must live within Karen, proximity to Karen or willing to relocate.
Monthly Gross Salary: A retainer plus uncapped commissions.
Career Level: Junior Level.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree.
Deadline: 5th November 2021.
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***