The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience within the Tourism & Hospitality sector
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Junior Reservation Officer – Nanyuki, Kenya.
Our client, a high-end Lodge, is looking for a Junior Reservations Officer. The successful candidate will play an integral part in supporting the bookings and reservations department, liaise with travel agents, making bookings, planning itineraries and providing administration support as necessary. The ideal candidate must have at least 3 years of experience within the Tourism & Hospitality sector.
• Creating booking materials, invoicing and generating itineraries to camps.
• Make travel bookings, arranging for transfers maintaining the reservation data base.
• Collaborating with the reservations team, clients and partners on bookings.
• Liaise with travel agents and other stakeholders in the hospitality & tourism sector.
• Providing administrative support to the reservations team.
• Understanding company products and brands.
• General office duties.
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
• Must have at least 3 years of experience in Reservations in the Hospitality/Tourism sector.
• Must have experience using reservation systems preferably Res Request.
• Must have experience in administration in the reservations department.
• Effective written & verbal communication skills as well as keen to detail.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Monthly Gross Salary: Ksh 40,000
Career Level: Mid-Level
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Deadline: 12th October, 2023
We endeavour to contact all our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.
*** Summit Recruitment & Search, as a policy, does not charge any fee as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement***
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the BrighterMonday Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.
Get Insured through mTek Services
You can explore medical and personal accident insurance covers conveniently. Compare pricing from various insurance companies, save, and budgetGet Insured