• Develop creative & innovative graphic design, artwork, layout, and templates.
• Responsible for proof reading and editing individual work, i.e. social media posts & blogs.
• Upload company information including articles, news events, training dates on the website.
• Monitor and prepare all required analytics reports for social media traffic.
• Promptly respond to all inquiries and requests on social media.
• Develop strategies to improve social media traffic & client engagement.
• Research business and academic journals and help develop relevant materials for social media e.g blogs.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in Communication/Marketing.
• Have a minimum of 1 year of proven Social Media Management experience
• Must have impeccable oral & written communication skills.
• Must be familiar with LinkedIn, Twitter & Instagram content generation.
• Must have business acumen.
• Have excellent attention to detail, natural self-starter, reliable.
• Organized, with an ability to prioritize time-sensitive assignments.
• Creative and passionate about social media.
• Familiarity with social networking sites.
• Strong analytical, and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• Must be very keen on achieving independent results.
• This position is not a remote engagement.
Monthly Gross Salary: Travel & Lunch Allowance Only.
Career Level: Entry-Level.
Education: Bachelor’s degree.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Deadline: 28th May 2021.
We endeavour to make contact with all of our applicants, but unfortunately high volumes of applications make this unrealistic. If you do not hear from us within two weeks, your application has not been successful on this occasion. This does not mean you will not be considered for future roles, so please keep an eye on our job board and apply for positions that match your skills and experience.