The candidate will be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and developing API of multi-tiered, scalable applications and web environment following functional policies, procedures, and quality assurance best practices. The developer will utilize their skills to develop or enhance existing RPA Bots with additional skills using Machine Learning. The developer will also be responsible for the design, development, configuration, and testing of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) applications as well as other systems. RPA training will be provided to the successful candidate.
• Responsible for the design, development, configuration, and testing of RPA applications.
• Develop, implement, maintain, and enhance n-tier Windows/Linux/Web applications for businesses using Python, Web API and Machine Learning
• Ability to quickly and accurately perform troubleshooting and repair of software problems for windows and web developed applications.
• Work with users to define requirements for systems development and enhancement.
• Works on developing and configuring automation processes as per the requirements and specifications for the application.
• Identifies business operations processes that are feasible for automation
• Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Good understanding of Python
• Demonstration of a python machine learning project will be required during the interview
• A general understanding of RPA Bot creation (Advanced training will be provided when onboarded)
• At least mid-level skill set in Software Development
• Web Development Experience
• UI and API development